sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

someone posted  in the facebook  wall a picture  of a child victim  of starvation. Without  strength to stand  or sit,  he was  laying  on the ground. The child  graciousness  grossly stunted by  malnutrition reviled  and  abandoned  there in the  landscape like  un unimportant  twig.
How difficult to  see  this  scene! Is  difficult  to  see  that  hunger  is  a worm gnawing  the  guts  of the poor  model  of  socio economic  organization  existing  on  the  planet.
I'm   not  blaming  governments. Incidentally,  I do not  blame anyone because  look  for  guilt  does not improve  anything,  does not  feed  anyone,  does  cure  disease. Guilt  is poisonous and  toxic and  will  only  aggravate  the  problem.
But  the  raw  images  wich  illustrate  the  distortions   that wander   the  planet,  leave me bewildered. This unpleasant  sensation, even  if  momentary, is very  difficult. I'm torn  between a childish  indignation access  and  a  escapist  attitude  of  close my  eyes   and pretend  I have  not  seen  what  I saw.
I love romantic and lyrical  images but now  I have  to give them up to tackle a difficult and  hard topic. Taken by  an  unconfortable   restlessness,  I feel  I must  express  something. I must say that  the little  child  is there like a wilted and  wrinkled  flower. Flower that is not  born, gripping   the  ground.
Although there  are  thousands  ways  to  continue  this story,  I'll stop here.
I think, the  solution  to  all  of  us  is  not  to  blame   or  exonerate  anyone ( I  believe  that  many people  have  this  feeling  of  impotence). Also do not remember too much  or to  forget  too much.Maybe  give  some  money,  thus  helping  those  people who  are  doing  something  concret  for this cause. and then ask  God  to  get  sleep  well  and  dream  of   flowers  and  a  park  full  of  well-nourished children. Perhaps  also  with  some  stars  to light certain  dark  corners  of our human behavior.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário