segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2012

Social exclusion creates self-exclusion l

                       Today, social exclusion is a matter  adressed in a thousand ways. Even knowing  this,  I would like to bring  here another  way to drive  the theme, arising  from my  personal  experiences. Exclusion may start  in the social sphere( with a factor as black slavery for example) and by  a strange  and  darned  maze of  unhealthy  experiences,  future  generations  will inherit  the disease from  previous  generations  until,  at a moment,  which  was social exclusion  becomes self-exclusion . Symptom  of  self-exclusion is someone  don't doing  enough  for  his own  benefit, is don't take  the chance  that  is  very  accessible. Not  that  the chances  are abundant. But they aren't  totally absent.

                       The exclusion  acts within individuals and  blocks his existential wealth,  consciousness and wholeness. Peoples marked by  social  exclusion are neither  alert  nor  subjects of their lives (some exceptions). Emotionally  dissociated they  go through  life more or less awaked,  half  stumbling,  falling  and  rising ( or not). They are  not  able to avoid  obstacles  or to identify  the resources  that will be useful..I know that my observations are not very accurate  because it does  not follow  any methodology. My field of observation is my own  experience, which  can even generate a report  contaminated of subjectivity. Besides, I have  no claim  to exhaust  so complex subject. However, in  my simplicity,  I know  I'm not  talking  about  something  so subjective that I can  not share. The phenomenon is known by many   people that will surely  understand me.  And  it is not  difficult  to find   anyone  who has  tasted  this bitter  drink.

                       Probably some  objections  that is a vicious  circle  and in the end  everything  falls into the ditch of social exclusion, whick is an external  factor. Okay, I agree. I just want to remind  that just as the circle  can begin  anywhere can also be  intercepted  anywhere.  How about  request   something of ourselves? We demand  that the government  is bad and pa-ta-ti pa-ta-ta. And really  the government is very bad. Then the  socially  excluded  is hopelessly lost in  the grip  of  human  incompetence  and  perfidy?  Not so,  beyond  anything  that is damaged  is the bounty  of life  and there  is always  something  a  person  can do for  herself. View from  this  perspective can reveal interesting  aspects  and generate  new directions  for our lives.

                       The following  posts: "my case", "terreiro music", "there are talent in our home", illustrate  the phenomenon mentioned.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário